Desk Bees 360 Cancellation and rescheduling policy
Effective July 14, 2021
Capturing the magic of Your Business … now and for years to come...
Rescheduling or Cancelling
Shoots changed and cancelled by you
- 1. Shoot reservations may be cancelled up to 15 days prior to the shoot date for a 90% refund; Flytographer retains 10% for processing and handling fee.
- 2. Within 15 days, once the shoot date and time are confirmed (ie. the “Shoot Scoop” is delivered), you may cancel up to 7 days in advance of the date and time of the reservation for a 50% refund; we will retain the 50% balance for processing and handling fees. If the Shoot Scoop has not been confirmed within this time frame, you may cancel for a 90% refund.
- 3. After your booking is confirmed and up until 7 full days of the shoot date and time we will attempt to accommodate any rescheduling request. We cannot guarantee we will be able to do so. If we cannot, you will have the option to maintain the existing reservation or to cancel as set forth in sections (a) and (b) above.
- 4. Within 7 days of the shoot date and time, all sales are final and there is no refund for cancelled shoots. Within 7 days of the shoot date and time, we will attempt to accommodate any rescheduling request at a ₹500 fee. We cannot guarantee we will be able to do so.
- 5. Switching photographers after the booking is made is treated as a cancellation and follows the same policies as outlined in sections (a) and (b) above. (ie. Changes to photographers up to 15 days before the shoot date OR within 7-15 days before the Shoot Scoop is delivered will be refunded 90% of the shoot fee. Within 7-15 days before the shoot date with delivery of the Shoot Scoop, you will be refunded 50% of the shoot fee, and changes to photographers within 7 days of the shoot date will not receive a refund.) In all cases if you wish to switch photographers, you must start a new inquiry for dates and times with another photographer.
- 6. For proposal booking packages that include a planning session with the photographer (e.g. “Capture the YES!“), cancellation after these planning services have been rendered will be refunded the balance of the shoot fee minus the ₹1000 planning session fee.
- 7. DeskBees 360’s first concern is for the health and safety of our customers, photographers, and team. We encourage you to stay informed with facts from authorized health authorities and Covid-19 safely.
Shoots changed and cancelled by DeskBees 360
We will make every reasonable effort to provide the services in accordance with the descriptions provided on our website. Although it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking or cancel confirmed bookings, we reserve the right to do so should it become necessary or advisable. If we must cancel your booking, we will either provide you with a credit that you may use towards another booking or a full refund at our discretion.